That your Terminal is dual SIM or not, you can use two different accounts on the same device to WhatsApp, i.e. two accounts that are associated with two different numbers. There are at least two ways to do it, and here we explain what.
Many of us have more than one mobile phone number, some for work, others because, living abroad, have double number, one Italian and a foreigner. These are just two examples of cases where we may need to access simultaneously two WhatsApp accounts that were created with two different numbers.
Officially there is no way to do it. Whatsapp improves continuously and adds new features, also provides the option to change the number assigned to the account, but the option to use both at the same time do not see the shadow.
We did a little research and discovered with great pleasure that there are at least two ways to do this, one using a special app, the other using a little trick. We start right from the latter.
1. Makeup of guest mode
If you like cool tricks and fun to implement them, you're going to like this. To use two WhatsApp account on the same smartphone, in fact, just use guest mode, available on Android by Lollipop onwards (if you have a smartphone Samsung, the option may not be available. In that case, go to method # 2).
Adding a guest user, you can take advantage of a parallel space on the same device, like I'm another user logged on to the same device with its own requirements (other than those installed on the main profile a WhatsApp account different, etc.).
1. Enter the guest profile you just created. How to create a guest user? Scroll down and click on profile at the top right picture. Then click Add host.
2. Upon entering the guest profile, download WhatsApp from the Play Store.
3. Follow the procedure for setting the WhatsApp account and when it asks for the phone number, enter the new number. If your smartphone is not dual sim, you will receive the e-mail with the confirmation code on the other end where you've placed the corresponding SIM.
When you are finished with the configuration, the second WhatsApp account is ready for use!
2. Use of the app Parallel Space
The alternative is to use an app called Parallel Space. This lets you set up an account double on the same device for almost all apps (social networks and games included!). In general you can have a "double identity" on the same phone if you have two different Twitter accounts, for example, or one staff and one to work.
The same goes for WhatsApp!
1. Install Parallel Space for Android.
2. Once signed in, the app loads your apps. Then, choose WhatsApp.
3. This will start the process of configuring WhatsApp from scratch within Parallel Space.
4. Follow the procedure for setting the second WhatsApp account. When will ask you for your phone number, enter the second number. If your smartphone is not dual sim, you will receive the e-mail with the confirmation code on the other end where you've placed the corresponding SIM.
5. Choose if you want to import the backup of previous conversations with this number.
The second WhatsApp account is now ready for use!
Note: on the notification bar, they receive an from an app that has the parallel account configured on Parallel Space, it will not appear the symbol of the app, but that of Parallel Space (a P). Find out which app it is once dragged and open the drop down menu.